The Astor Court Hotel is situated in a quiet yet central location on Hallam Street, having Oxford Circus, Regent Street and Great Portland street just steps away.
The hotel is in close proximity to the Royal Parks, including Hyde Park, Regent Park, Kensington Gardens and St. James, providing the perfect opportunity for a leisurely stroll or even an energetic jog through some of the city’s most picturesque open spaces.
Right in the front of the hotel you have the BBC Radio and Television Headquarters with Great Portland Street at the back with its designer shops, film studios, advertising offices and private clinics. Harley Street, Oxford Street and Theatre land are also on the hotel doorstep.
Getting to the Local Attractions:
- Oxford Street, Regent Street – 5 minute walk.
- Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, Covent Garden – 15-20 minute walk.
- Hyde Park/Regent Park – 10 minute walk.
- Buckingham Palace – 15 minutes by bus.
- Harrods – 30 minutes by bus
How to get to the Hotel:
Either walking or by car or taxi, just aim for Oxford Circus and go down North Regent Street. You can see the All Souls Church and the BBC, pass the BBC and first turn on the right is Duchess Street, you will see Hallam Street facing you and the hotel at number 20.
- Nearest Motorway or Main Road is – M4 / M1- just down the road 05 minutes
- Airports, London – City Airport – 4 km to be reached by: Car, Taxi, Train, Bus details at reception
- London Heathrow – 25 km to be reached by: Car, Taxi, Tube, Bus details at reception
- London Gatwick – 54 km to be reached by: Car, Taxi, Train, Bus details at reception
- Port or Ferry Crossing. Dover – 131 km to be reached by: Car, Taxi, Train, Bus details at reception
- Local Underground Station – Oxford Circus & Great Portland Street & Regents Park – 5 minutes’ walk.
- Local nearest Train Stations – Euston / Kings Cross / Paddington – 15 minutes by bus; Victoria – 20 minutes by bus (to be reached by: Car, Taxi, Tube, Bus details at reception )
- Nearest Coach and Bus Station – Victoria – 20 minutes by bus (to be reached by: Car, Taxi, Tube, Bus details at reception)
For more travel option getting around London, please visit www.tfl.gov.uk